Due to Covid-19 the following changes are in place:
For private appointments:
• Henna application will take place at your home, outdoors, in a covered area.
• You must wear a mask.
• Only outdoor events of 10 people or less (including myself).
• Social distancing must be practiced, please set me up away from the main activity. I do require shade if it is during the day.
• Attendees must wear a mask for their henna application.
• I will also wear a mask and a face shield.
• Hand sanitizer will be available and must be used before henna application.
• Single use henna cones for each client will be used.
• Attendees will wait while my work area is cleaned between henna applications.
• Payment will be by email transfer only.
PLEASE NOTE: For best stain results, henna paste needs to remain on the skin for 6-8 hours AND after paste removal, water and hand sanitizers must be avoided. See Henna FAQ's.
Henna is meant to bring good luck and offer protection!
Birth is a rite of passage that in some cultures is celebrated with henna in order to protect the mother and baby form evil spirits.
Bellies typically take 1.5 hours and are done in the comfort of your own home or event
$180 first 2 hrs
$45/additional half hour
Minimums and travel fees may apply.